Set in 7 1/2 acres, we are situated in the heart of the lovely Vale Royal area of Cheshire. Although easily accessible, our rural setting surrounded by farmland and away from main roads together with our child-free policy make it an ideal place for a relaxing break.
Within our touring park we accept Caravans, Motorhomes and offer
- 41 Super pitches – fully serviced with 16 Amp electric, water and grey waste drain. Hardstanding for car, caravan & awning with lawned area to each side.
- 30 Seasonal pitches – all fully serviced super pitches and including free winter storage if renewing for the next season.
We pride ourselves in providing excellent pitches in peaceful surroundings with immaculate facilities.
Our awards include
* AA Campsite of the Year Past Regional Winner
* AA gold pennant award 2016,2017,2018 , 2019 & 2020
* Visit England September 2016 award
- Visit Britain 5 star grading,
- AA 5 pennants
- Top 100 award
- Tranquil Parks members
As we are a small owner managed park and not a big commercial or club site, we are unable to provide a shop on site and have limited office opening hours during quiet times. This is to allow us to do all the other jobs needed to ensure the upkeep and smooth running of the park ! However, we always have a 24hr contact number displayed on the door if you need us urgently while you are staying here.
We welcome arrivals any time from 1.00pm onwards and try to greet everyone personally up to 5.00pm (8.00pm on Fridays)
For your convenience you are welcome to arrive up to 8.00pm any day and directions will be available on the door if we are not aroun50